At Chris Bartholomew’s we are always looking for motivated people with a passion to work within this industry .
View our current available jobs if you’re looking for a career helping people go green as a Green Deal Installer, Heat Pump Installer or Solar Installer.
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ecosphere are an established and expanding Renewables Company based in East Hoathly, East Sussex. We provide a high quality, professional service with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. Our main work is the installation of solar electric systems for domestic, public sector and commercial clients. We presently have a vacancy for an experienced Solar Installer / Electrician to join our team in East Hoathly.
We are looking for a positive and motivated individual with qualifications and experience in electrical installation and Solar PV. The role will involve installing domestic and large scale commercial PV for our clients.
• Install both AC and DC components of solar electric (PV) systems.
• Ensure all electrical work undertaken is safe and that it complies with current regulations.
• Ensure installations are completed in a timely and cost effective manner to a high standard.
• Assist on electrical aspects of domestic and commercial surveys and design.
• Ensure compliance with the Health and Safety of the company.
• At least 2 years practical experience of electrical works in commercial sites and domestic properties.
• At least 2 years practical experience of installing and commissioning solar electric systems. Solar design knowledge desirable PV Sol/CAD.
• Knowledge of NICEIC or similar registration.
Skills & Qualifications Essential
• City and Guilds 2381 and 2391, or similar electrical qualifications
• Highly organised
• Clear headed under pressure
• City and Guilds 2372 PV Training or similar
• Training in working at heights
• Qualifications in 1st Aid
• Proven ability to work as part of a team and or lead a team
• Proven track record in working with customers.
• Proactive attitude to problem solving
• Enthusiasm and understanding of renewable energy.
• Able to work a range of hours with occasional overnight stays
• Full driving license
• Legal right to work in the UK
• Fully fit and able to work at height
Salary depending on experience for a 45 hour week including breaks
What we give you…
• Use of company vehicle for work
• Company phone
• Training opportunities
• 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
The opportunity to work for a young, ambitious vibrant company that are expanding year on year, offering true job security.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter detailing your skills and experience in relation to each of the points in the job description, along with 2 trade references and your present salary.